At Mettler, we believe you should be rewarded for your hard work and dedication. That's why we've partnered with fitRewards, a rewards and loyalty program designed specifically for the fitness and wellness industry.
With fitRewards, you earn points for working out, referring a friend, qualified purchases, even your birthday! Redeem your points for fine brandname apparel, jewelry, electronics, and more.
How Can I Earn Points?
- 100 points for activating your fitRewards account
- 250 points as a new member when you complete your three orientation sessions within your first 30 days of membership
- 100 points for working out eight or more times per month at Mettler
- 150 points automatically received on your birthday
- 250 points automatically received on your anniversary as a member
- 32–99 points when you purchase a massage (points earned depend on service)
- 145–261 points when you purchase a Nutri-Coach package (points earned depend on package)
- 200–375 points when you purchase a personal training package (points earned depend on package)
- 535 points when you purchase a weight management program
- 1,000 points when you receive physical therapy
Invites and Referrals:
- 100 points when you bring in a first time (local) guest to Mettler Center
- 25 points when you invite a family member, friend or coworker to receive a complimentary guest pass to Mettler from fitrewards.com
- 100 points when your friend redeems the guest pass
- 1,000 points when your referred guest joins as a member
What Can I Earn?
Rewards you may earn depend upon your points balance. Login to your fitRewards account center to view your current balance, edit your account information, change your password, and see what your points can earn. (Rewards for each level change periodically.)
Members: If you are new to fitRewards, you must activate your account before you can login. Let Member Services know your email address and you'll receive an invitation to activate your account. Once your fitRewards account is activated, you'll begin earning points. If you have any questions, please see Member Services or call the Mettler Center at 217.356.6543.